When a highly intuitive person comes to a home they can decipher a lot about the homeowner from the way their home is decorated. The texture of the walls, the photos hanging, the wall canvases and even the wallpapers also help in projecting a chunk of an individual’s personality and decision-making skills to observers. You can tell the homeowners take on comfort, utility and even notice what they value or like to express about themselves.
Here are 5 interesting things your wall decor says about you and your personality:
- You are a Peacemaker: If you are into neutral shades of colour painted on your walls or you like plants with a solid undertone lining the tops of tables and counters you are most likely a level-headed person who stands for peace and calmness at a given time. The reason you like neutrals may be that you are not overly loud or expressive and rather than react to the value of things you’d rather aim to understand the totality of it. You can mellow this overwhelming expression and avoid coming off as bland or boring by mixing in the middle ground when you work with your neutrals and apply this to individual rooms to achieve a nicer outcome.
- You are a Collector: Some people value vases, plants, aquariums, wall arts and sculptures to accentuate their walls and homes but it’s easy to notice a person who is a collector of some sort. You may notice similarly themed collections or even pieces of different collectables stashed away on tables, as side pieces and even on the walls- it’s a sign of pride when these things of value are displayed and anyone noticing will note that the home/space owner is truly into the pieces they’ve chosen to surround themselves in.
- You are Keen on Investment: We all know wall canvases and wallpapers add a dazzling effect to the walls of any space, so if you are someone who fills your space with stylistic art pieces then you are most likely keen on investment. If you spend money on collecting art then it can be deduced that you make smart decisions and are a risk-taker when it comes to getting things and getting things done.
- You Embrace Change: When designing your home, are you keen on decorating your walls gallery style- filled with artworks, pictures and creations that have been made by your children? Or do you like various patterns splashed across individual rooms and walls? Well if you are that sort of space owner then it shows you can embrace change and enjoy every phase you find yourself in life.
- You are an Outgoing Character: If someone walked into your space and was instantly bombarded with brightly coloured furniture and pastel walls they would know they just walked into the home of a high energy dreamer. People who tend to love loud colours are people who most likely get bored easily and are open to the concept of new beginnings. If you are like this, then there is always something exciting and new you get yourself involved with and you may also love to travel a lot visiting exquisite vacation spots.
If you want to get your home to express more of your personality you can browse through our vast gallery of original designs and find pieces that properly express who you are.